Leadership & Teams Accelerator Programs
"These are not your average team trainings!"
Aisha Quaintance, award winning entrepreneur with a certification in positive psychology , brings to life her own twist on team building. Aisha uses her hands-on, real world experience of creating and managing world class high performing teams to stay focused on results, engagement and retention, the keys to a successful team.
Aisha integrates proven insights from decades of research on leadership & team development, as well as the latest findings from the trenches of her own firm and client companies.
We track key performance, engagement, and growth metrics throughout the course of the program. An Executive Summary and Retrospective available upon request.
Who is this ideal for?
- Management Teams or Future Leaders
- newly created leadership teams
- "millennial" managers
- seasoned leaders managing a new generation
- high-potential employees
- Functional Teams
- (e.g. Engineering, Product and Design, Marketing, People Ops, Sales, Customer Success, Finance)
- Teams of 4-16 people.
- 17 or more may be split into two groups for the most effective hands-on, desk-side training and development.
- Cross-Functional Groups of Individuals
- new hires
- high-potential employees
- project groups
What do teams and participants learn?
In our initial six-month Team Accelerator Program, teams will experience the three main principles for high performance.
- Establish commitments. The Team Performance Labs help your team establish clear commitments with each other to own their performance, engagement, and growth.
- Coach for Results. We use highly effective coaching and team consultation practices for uncovering the most effective solutions to the team’s most entrenched problems.
- Cultivate Engagement. We use Positive Psychology methods to build trust, connection, and a healthy respect for each other’s strengths and skills. They also have a shared language for diagnosing “team saboteurs” and co-create norms of engagement for continued progress.
The six month Growth Accelerator Programs are great for retaining, grooming and developing your employees not just in goal setting, but finding actual engagement with their work.
- Own Your Growth Participants will be challenged and inspired to take control of their career paths and become leaders in their roles no matter what their titles are. Aisha uses the effective tools from her book Career Smarts to implement practical applications and weekly on - the- job activities that lead to behavioral change and having an overall growth mindset.
- Growth Intelligence We use highly effective coaching and consultation practices for developing your people including practices around social/emotional well being, relationship/communication intelligence, and what it means to be an vital part of a high performing team in your career. Typically, we find participants make the much needed shift from "I" to "we" by the time they graduate the program.
How does it work?
Consultation w/ Aisha Quaintance
Review of Goals, Tools & Strategies
Collection of Team Baseline Data
6 Month Accelerator
On-Site Team Sessions
Creation Team Action Plan
Creation of Personal Action Plans
Weekly Coaching Sessions
24/7 Laser Coaching Support
Review Learnings & Tools
Team Action Plan for the Future
Monthly Team Calibrations
On-going, additional month-to-month support services available as needed
How much does it cost?
Per team monthly cost is less than an industry conference or a one-on-one executive coaching program.
Reach out for a complimentary strategy session to see which is right for you.
Executive Coaching & Career Consulting
Aisha offers individual Executive Coaching & Career Consulting to achieve the business results you need now, and the personal transformation that drives future success.
Specializing in owning your growth, Aisha draws from he insights of her book Career Smarts to help guild professionals with the practical tools needed to get to where they want to be.
The Career Accelerator Program (3 months to career transformation!)
- Secret Get-Ahead Skills Every Employee Needs
- Insider Tricks and Career Hacks from the Placement Expert
- Real Life Examples & Practical Dialogues to Role-Play
Customized approach for your particular goals may include:
Practical Guide to Determining Your Dream Job
Career Reality Checklist
Powerful Tools To Overcoming Personal Fears & Limitations
Breaking Free of Perceptions and Reaching a Career Epiphany
Play by Play to Decision-making to Stay or Go
Step by Step Process on Landing Your Dream Job
Art of Interviewing
Key Secrets to Salary Negotiations
Specifics on Setting Yourself Up for Success
How To Fix The Job You’re In
Positioning Yourself To Get What You Want
The Nitty Gritty on How To Look For Your Dream Job
Effective Management of Work-Life Balance
Know-how to Becoming an A Player
Learnings From the Trenches
Practical Discussions To Have with Your Boss
Request more information to see which package is right for you.
Pricing available upon request.
Aisha works with professionals to:
- Increase their self-awareness through positive psychology methods
- Recognize their saboteurs and strengths
- Dramatically enhance their ability to influence beyond formal authority
A track record of success – Aisha has worked with a wide variety of organizations from large multinationals to small entrepreneurial start-ups in Silicon Valley. Her unique perspective from 15 years of coaching candidates and hiring managers to success, gives her the “from the trenches” perspective of what is working for today’s unique challenges.
Aisha is still operating as the current CEO of Fillmore Search Group, which gives her the edge to draw from the current trends of her clients speed-bumps and how they are being solved today. She’s got a foot on the ground perspective that is extremely helpful for solving real-time issues and coaching for results.
WHAT HER CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“Aisha saved me from a career debacle! She encouraged me to do a “stay interview” in my current role and not to make assumptions of what could change. I was literally one foot out the door before I called her. Now, I have a 20% raise, a new title and way more confidence and self respect.”
Speaking & Workshops
Many of the Keynote Speakings can be offered in a more informal, hands-on, interactive work-shop style with more audience engagement.
As a performance expert, Aisha has facilitated workshops on a range of topics of leadership, sales, recruiting and owning your growth. Her engaging seminars are filled with stories from the trenches and practical tools that are actionable and useful to inspire audiences to be at the top of their game.
Popular Recent Workshops
#OwnYourGrowth Designing your Personal Campaign for Success
Based on her book, Career Smarts, Aisha draws her 15 years experience running one of the leading executive recruiting firms in Silicon Valley, where she helped thousands of people define and achieve their career goals. In #OwnYourGrowth she reveals a treasure trove of insight that goes far beyond standard common-sense how to realize your full potential and be the leader in your career no matter what your title is.
In this workshop participants will
- Create a Personal Growth Plan
- Walk away with practical tools and insights to meet their goals
- Find and connect meaning and engagement to their work
Selling Smarts: The tricks top sales people know (...and keep to themselves!)
Hiring Smarts: How to attract and land the best in today's talent war.
Culture Smarts: How to build the Results-Driven Environment "A" players want!
Aisha is known for her engaging workshop styles. Using method’s from Stanford’s d.school, she keeps participants on their toes, involved and inspired to create change. Most recently Aisha conducted a workshop on building a Results-Driven Environment for a fast growing tech company, a topic she has presented at Staffing World for business owners in the recruiting space as well.
Aisha can work with you to customize a perfect workshop or hands on seminar to fit your needs for either a half-day, full-day. or multiple day retreat.
Participants for any workshop will benefit from Aisha’s "no BS" coaching style for gaining clarity and developing ultimate confidence in their roles, careers and businesses.